Chiropractic Care Conditions We Treat
Chiropractic treatment and care provide everyday people with an effective way to manage the pain and discomfort from injury and other underlying conditions. What makes compassionate chiropractor care so valuable is that your condition can be managed without surgery or the use of addictive opioids.
Chiropractic treatment involves healthy manipulations of the body that help to realign and restore balance to your musculoskeletal structure. Common pain management adjustments often include working on muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, and joints among other areas. Whether you have a sports injury, were in a car collision or suffer unnecessary aches and pains, the family-owned Reinarts Franklin Chiropractic is ready to provide the best possible care.
Conditions We Treat at Our Franklin Chiropractic Care Facility
As community-based chiropractic care professionals, we treat a wide range of painful and limiting conditions. Following a physical and neurological assessment, a diagnosis may be made for common ailments. In other cases, patients may be referred for X-rays or a CT scan to confirm the findings from the initial examination accurately. These are conditions that can be effectively managed through chiropractic care and treatment.
- Chronic Back Pain and Sprains: Hard impacts cause areas of the lower, mid and upper back to become misaligned. At treatment plan often includes ongoing joint manipulations, nutritional counseling, and an appropriate stretching and exercise regimen. The goal is to eliminate discomfort through pain management.
- Shoulder Pain: The shoulder remains one of the more complex areas managing pain. Conditions such as tendinitis, frozen shoulder, sprains and impact injuries require specialized treatment plans. We create treatment plans specific to our valued patients’ condition so that you can enjoy improved mobility.
- Headaches and Migraine Treatment: Through tissue massage and structural realignment among other methods, headache symptoms and migraines can be minimized to a manageable level. Although no cure exists for migraines, chiropractic care offers a drug-free alternative.
- Long-Term Pain Management: Living with debilitating pain and discomfort reduces your quality of life exponentially. Chronic conditions often require regularly scheduled treatment and care if you are to enjoy life to the fullest. We assess the underlying causes of chronic conditions and provide long-term pain management solutions.
- Sports Injury: Sprains, strains, pulled muscles, and aching joints rank among the more prevalent sports issues that a chiropractor can provide treatment. Working to properly align the body in conjunction with other non-invasive treatments can prove effective.
- Sciatica: When nerves become compressed, people often suffer sharp pain starting in the low back and shooting down one or both legs. This can be treated by alleviating pressure on the nerve.
- Whiplash: This common injury is closely associated with head and neck pain following a car accident. The root cause may be a sprained or strained in the neck’s musculoskeletal region.
Contact an Experienced Franklin Chiropractor for Pain Relief
Working with an experienced and compassionate chiropractic professional is an effective way to manage pain and discomfort in a healthy fashion. If you are experiencing these or other symptoms, schedule an appoint at Reinarts Franklin Chiropractic and start treatment.
To get more information or make an appointment, call us today at (615) 538-6061.