Reinarts Family Chiropractic - About Our Chiropractor in Franklin
Welcome to Reinarts Family Chiropractic, where our chiropractor provides comprehensive wellness care for the whole family. We know you have a choice of any chiropractor, so what makes us different from the rest? Learn about our services, our expertise, and what to expect when you visit Reinarts Family Chiropractic.
About Our Chiropractor
Dr. Reinarts, the owner of Reinarts Family Chiropractic, has been providing natural pain relief throughout the Franklin area since 2009. Our chiropractic clinic specializes in holistic chiropractic care for men, women, and children of all ages. This means that we treat you holistically, using the right methods for your needs as an individual. If you're tired of doctors who only see you as a set of symptoms, not a person, you'll enjoy our focus on total body wellness and health for life.
Dr. Reinarts is a Board Certified Chiropractor who received his Doctor of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College West, and who has been making chiropractic adjustments in Franklin for the last 15 years. While he's seen a lot over the last one and a half decades in practice, he is devoted to staying up to date with the latest treatments, conditions, and techniques. He continues to take adult education classes to offer the best service in Franklin and beyond.
Services Our Franklin Chiropractic Clinic Offers
When you visit our Franklin chiropractic clinic, you'll receive holistic care services including:
• Toxicity - Chiropractic care soothes the nervous and immune systems, promoting whole body wellness and reducing toxicity. Live your best life with our help.
• Car accident injuries - Whether you have seat belt injuries from the impact or suffer whiplash, a type of severe neck strain, we can relieve your pain and reduce your symptoms naturally -- no invasive procedures or expensive medication needed!
• Spinal corrections - Spinal adjustments restore the length and alignment of your spine, relieving subluxations and impingement of the vertebrae. These corrections attune the nervous system, your body's self-healing system, and relieve pain and inflammation that inhibit natural movement.
• Corrective exercises - Our special exercises correct patterns of muscle movement and build balanced strength and flexibility across your body. Break free from harmful patterns of movement and find lasting pain relief with our exercises.
• Nutritional counseling - Nutrition plays a role in your energy, your vitality, your levels of inflammation, and so much more. Find out from a chiropractic perspective what you should be eating to maintain health.
See Our Franklin Chiropractor Today!
Our Franklin chiropractor is accepting new patients now, and we serve men, women, and children of all ages. Stop searching for a chiropractor and call us today or complete the online appointment request form to reserve your appointment for FREE: (615) 538-6061. Simply mention our new patient special to get a free exam, free consultation, and 1 free x-ray. Our office is conveniently located on Lakewood Drive in Franklin, and we welcome patients from the surrounding communities.