Shoulder Pain in Franklin, TN
How do you deal with shoulder pain? This question taunts millions of patients, following an on the job incident or auto accident. Unless you see a chiropractor at Reinarts Family Chiropractic, you may never know the true nature of your shoulder pain.
Aside from surgery, which traditional doctors recommend, we use a natural therapeutic approach to treating your pain. However, before we can begin to offer you a treatment plan, we first need to establish the basis of your pain.
We Treat A Large Variety of Shoulder Problems Such As:
- Tendinitis- This condition causes inflammation and irritation of the joints and tendons. Tendinitis often occurs in the wrists, shoulders, knees, elbows and heels. Other names associated with tendinitis include; tennis elbow, pitcher’s elbow, swimmer’s shoulder, jumper’s knee, and golfer’s elbow.
- Frozen Shoulder- This condition limits your shoulder’s range-of-motion. Sometimes symptoms develop slowly and worsen over time. Although, one shoulder might be affected, it is possible to develop the condition in the opposite shoulder as well.
- Dislocated Shoulder- A dislocated shoulder needs prompt medical treatment. Once the shoulder is out of joint it becomes unstable and more likely to become dislocated again. The signs that follow a dislocated shoulder are; noticeable swelling and bruising, inability to move your shoulder, excessive intense pain, and weakness and tingling near the injured area.
- Shoulder Bursae- When small fluid filled sacs invade the moving parts of your joints, inflammation and irritation set in. Pain is felt with each movement of the shoulder.
- Rotator Cuff Injury- It only takes one injury to tear a rotator cuff. Although, this condition can increase with age, accidents and injuries are the most common cause. The condition is so painful, and it normally keeps you up at night. The condition is recognizable by a dull aching pain in the tendons and muscles surrounding the shoulder’s socket joint.
- Strains and Sprains- Strains and sprains are similar in some ways, but different in other ways. A sprain is categorized by a stretching or tearing of the ligaments; whereas, strains affect the tendon or muscle.
Treatment of Shoulder Pain Symptoms and Conditions
Chiropractic care minimizes pain and brings relief to damaged and injured areas of the body. The shoulder allows mobility to the arm, the neck and the surrounding muscles and joints. When your shoulder is damaged, other parts of your body will experience limited movement or limited ROM (range-of-motion).
Contact Us Today
We use a holistic approach to help your body to heal. We offer exercises and individualized treatment plans based your diagnosis, your pain level and severity of your condition. Give your friendly chiro a call at our Franklin, TN office at (615) 538- 6061 and let’s get the healing process started.